Show us how you can enjoy more of life with Actimel.
Actimel’s probiotic yoghurt drink strengthens your body’s natural defenses to make you feel strong (mentally & physically), positive, enthusiastic and active. Show us how you can enjoy more of life with Actimel by being always ready to turn life’s daily challenges into enjoyable moments.
Format: A creative, fresh and original 30 to 45 seconds video/animation focusing on a strong idea with Actimel as the enabler to being strong for life. Your video must be active, enthusiastic, and convivial to reach anyone from 25 to 75 years old who also think that life is for living and that Actimel makes you feel strong for it!
Be careful, even though we want humorous, positive and surprising videos, you have to stay realistic and show a daily situation: Actimel is not an energy drink for a quick boost, it does not make you a super hero and gives you wings ;) But Actimel supports you for a great day: you feel active the whole day, and when back from work you can still be light and fresh to enjoy all that life has to offer. What you found difficult doesn't bother you anymore, you enjoy and have fun solving problems, finding solutions and helping others. Want to beat a friend at chess? Hit a soccer ball with your grandson? Support your favorite football team live at the stadium? Work on a side business idea you've been pushing back for a while? Bring down the wall and redecorate your living room? Decide to learn Chinese? With Actimel you will be able to enjoy life even more everyday.
15 years ago, Danone innovated by launching Actimel, a probiotic yoghurt drink strengthening your body’s natural defenses when challenged (stress, wet-cold weather…). Very quickly, Actimel has established itself as the market leader and the daily habit of Actimel in the morning has been adopted by the whole family, across all generations.
Today, Danone wants you to help them illustrate in a new creative and original manner the brand's new promise: Actimel, strong for life.
Strengthening your defenses is good, but the ultimate benefit is to your health and good mood level. With Actimel you will be able to enjoy life even more everyday, and use this inner strength to enjoy every moment, positive and negative, at work but also at home from morning to evening,
Because Actimel helps to strengthen your natural defenses, you feel strong mentally and physically all day! What you found difficult doesn't bother you anymore, you enjoy and have fun solving problems, finding solutions and helping others. Packed subways, out-of‐service elevators, upside‐down umbrellas... nothing annoys you anymore. You look at the world with more confidence and with an appetite for life that turns daily challenges in enjoyable moments.
- Videos/animations must be 30 to 45 seconds
- Videos/animations must be in English or German only.
- We want to see entries with high production quality
- We must see an Actimel consumption moment as an enabler to being strong for life
- Do not show a laundry list of Actimel moments but focus on one strong idea
- Every video should show a packshot of the Actimel bottle (as a close-up at one point during the video) which can be downloaded here.
- Only use images and music that are free of rights.
- 1st Prize : 8 000 €
- 2nd Prize: 5 000 €
- 3rd Prize: 3 000 €
WHAT’S THE MEDIUM
30 – 45 seconds video/animation
Start Date: 7th April 2011
End Date: 1st June 2011 11:59 PM GMT
- Minimum 640x480 mov;*.avi;*.mpg;*.mpeg;*.flv;*.wmv;*.3gp;*.mp4;*.vob;*.avs;*.mts;*.m2ts
- Encoding: MPEG 4, H.264, XVID, Video Rate: 400 kb/s minimum
- Audio Rate: 64 kb/s
- Duration of your work should be 30-45 seconds
- If you are selected as a winner, you must supply the original working files in 720p and 1080p High Definition version, so make sure to keep an HD or uncompressed MOV version of your work.
DO’S & DON’TS
- No restrictions on the number of submissions per participant
- Entries must be original and exclusive to the participant, true and verifiable
- You MUST use music and images that are rights-free. It is your duty to ensure that all elements you use do not infringe any copyrights. Please include the following statement on your media description bloc once you have uploaded your work: “All elements used in part or in whole have rights cleared for usage in the Actimel Call for Entries”
- eYeka Asia has the right to reject entries containing obscene, racist, unethical, dangerous, violent or legally objectionable material, or material that may infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights. Such entries will be immediately disqualified and not allowed on the Call for Entries.
Entries that do not meet the above listed criterion will be disqualified. For any further questions, please send an email to: email@example.com
- #1 Prize €8,000
- #2 Prize €5,000
- #3 Prize €3,000