The voting period has been extended until the 9th June 2011. Click on the Vote tab to vote for your favorite shortlisted entries.
News Peugeot EN
We modified the brief guidelines: from now you must insert in your creation the following url: www.peugeot.co.uk & you can't insert the Peugeot logo nor its “lion” emblem .
For over 200 years Peugeot has demonstrated the ability to evolve and change with the times resulting in constant innovation. Through our passion Peugeot has established a rich heritage in automotive engineering which has led to many past innovations including:
- The world’s first diesel turbo engine,
- The first electric car
- The first coupe cabriolet with electric folding roof.
As well as this Motor sport has been at the heart of the brand since 1895 when Peugeot won it’s first motor race. Show alchemy TVC “brand video”.
Motion and Emotion is Peugeot’s brand signature. It is a statement of intent and aims to define what a customer can expect of Peugeot products of the future.
For Peugeot ‘Motion & Emotion’ means:
- Bringing together rational engineering decisions with a passion for the driving experience.
- A blend of high standards and practical motoring solutions that incorporate unique design with the emotion of stylish motoring
- Technology and innovation working together in motion
- An ambition to develop objects of aesthetic excellence that evoke emotional responses
Motion is about addressing the rational issues facing modern motoring. Emotion is what makes Peugeot unique. A Peugeot will never be solely functional; it will have flair and make you feel good about yourself. It is about evoking that emotion that makes you 'just want one'. Peugeots of the future will be purchased for emotional as well as rational reasons.
Now it’s up to you to tell us how you would express Peugeot’s brand signature of 'Motion & Emotion'. We would like you to think about how you are transported when you see something in motion and what emotional response that evokes in you. It could be in relation to:
- The movement of a car
- The flow of water
- The never-ending turns on a road
- The earth’s rotation
- Human evolution
- The nature of the moving human body
- Built form such as with architecture
- The perpetual innovation of society that we’re going through…
We would like you to develop a creation that brings out emotion in a way that can be captured through:
Think about the themes evoked with Peugeot’s philosophy; passion, aesthetics, performance, looks, innovation, beauty, style… We want to see inspiring, artistic, emotional creations!
- Videos/animation must be 45 seconds maximum
- You can be rational or artistic, but don’t forget to capture emotions brought on by motion
- Insert in your creation the following url: www.peugeot.co.uk
(on your photo, or at the end of your video)
- Do not make an ad for Peugeot
- Do not insert the Peugeot logo nor its “lion” emblem in your creation
- Use elements that are free of rights – declare it in your media description
- Best video: £3,500
- Best design / photo: £500
Most voted on eyeka, Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/peugeotuk ) and microsite www.express-motion-and-emotion.com (on a short list selected by the jury)
- Most voted video: £500
- 2nd, 3rd & 4th: £250 each
- Most voted Design/photo 1st - 4th: £200 each
Video uploads on eYeka and microsite: www.express-motion-and-emotion.com
Date : April 4th 2011
Starts: 16.00 (GMT)
Date : May 9th, 2011
Ends: 23.59 (GMT)
Votes for the short listed entries on eyeka, Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/peugeotuk) and microsite: www.express-motion-and-emotion.com
Date : May 12th 2011
Starts: 13.00 (GMT)
Date : June 2nd 2011
Ends: 13.00 (GMT)
Notes on the Terms & Conditions
- Contestants undertake to submit creative and original works.
- Contestants warrant that they hold all rights upon submitted works and warrant that the use of the works in the contest does not violate any third parties' rights.
- Contestants acknowledge that in case of breach of these rules, the organizer shall be entitled to deem their participation and the prize granting as void.
Public Prize Video
- #1 Prize (500£) (€600)
- #2 Prize (250£) (€300)
- #3 Prize (250£) (€300)
- #4 Prize (250£) (€300)
Public Prize Design
- #1 Prize (200£) (€250)
- #2 Prize (200£) (€250)
- #3 Prize (200£) (€250)
- #4 Prize (200£) (€250)
Jury's Prize Video
- #1 Prize (3500£) (€4,200)
Jury's Prize Design
- #1 Prize (500£) (€600)