extention of the contest
the contest has been extended until April 14, 2011
Unleash your urge for New Krave Milk Chocolate!
Krave is a cereal like no other, it has a voracious obsession for chocolate and the only way to get that irresistible chocolate filling is to be relentless in it’s pursuit of chocolate chunks. And now that NEW Krave Milk Chocolate has been unleashed, chocolate will never be safe again!
Krave hunts chocolate and like any good predator, Krave uses a host of different hunting techniques to catch its chocolate prey. It can be cheeky, it can be surprising, it can even be a bit naughty, but it always gets its chocolate filling. Check out the latest TV commercial to see how Krave Milk Chocolate is being unleashed on a screen near you!
We want to know what happens when you’re ‘unleashed’ in your pursuit of milk chocolate – Are you as relentless as Krave?
Through a 60 seconds max video, using your imagination and creativity, show us how you can be ingenious in your pursuit of milk chocolate, just like Krave.
Illustrate in this high energy video your burning desire for milk chocolate and the lengths that you’ll go to in order to get it! This could be a group video involving loads of Krave lovers or just you.
Your video should have the potential to go viral and be funny, wacky, or totally off the wall!
- Duration of your work should be 30 to 60 seconds
- Your video should illustrate a unleashed, relentless pursuit to get to new Krave Milk Chocolate
- Remember to include Krave’s end frame at the end of the video
- For upload on eYeka: Minimum 640x480 PAL, MOV / WMV / AVI / MP4
- Encoding: MPEG 4, H.264, XVID, Video Rate: 400 kb/s minimum,
- Audio Rate: 64 kb/s
- If you are selected as a winner, you must supply the original working files in 720p and 1080p High Definition version, so make sure to keep an HD or uncompressed MOV version of your work
- Use elements that are free of rights – declare it in your media description
PRIZES: Total prize fund: £5,000
- 1st Prize: £3,000
- 2nd Prize: £1,000
- Runners-up x 2: £500
Upload of videos on Eyeka
- Date : February 17th, 2011
- Starts: 12.00 (Paris Time)
- Date : April 14, 2011
- Ends: 23.59 (Paris Time)
Notes on the Terms & Conditions
- Contestants undertake to submit creative and original works.
- Contestants warrant that they hold all rights upon submitted works and warrant that the use of the works in the contest does not violate any third parties' rights.
- Contestants acknowledge that in case of breach of these rules, the organizer shall be entitled to deem their participation and the prize granting as void.
- #1 Prize (3000£) (€3,600)
- #2 Prize (1000£) (€1,200)
- #3 Prize (500£) (€600)
- #4 Prize (500£) (€600)