Design your very own Coca-Cola Can!
Coca-Cola, the iconic brand is inviting you to be a part of its celebration as the ENERGIZING refreshment.
Now Coca-Cola empowers you to unleash your creativity by designing your very own Coca-Cola can for Malaysia.
What do we want from you?
Simply design your very own Coca-Cola can that best represents Coca-Cola as the energizing refreshment.
The winning designs will win RM2,000 and a chance to be produced in our new Coca-Cola cans! Imagine seeing your work featured across Malaysia!
Designs must resonate with the tone and manner of Coca-Cola being energizing, refreshing and positive; and must appeal and connect with Malaysian teens.
Submissions of individual can designs or set of 4 collectable can designs are accepted.
1. Submit your artwork on the Coca-Cola packaging template to be downloaded here.
2. This contest is strictly open to Malaysian citizen age 13 – 29 years old.
3. Colour Restrictions: Maximum of 6 Pantone colours. As “Coke Red” is our corporate colour, it is mandatory that one of the colours is “Coke Red”.
4. Other elements of Coca-Cola can be downloaded here.
• RM 2,000 each for 4 winners
• Winning packaging artwork may be featured on Coca-Cola cans in Malaysia
What’s the medium?
Coca-Cola Can Packaging
Start Date: 24th March 2011
End Date: 30th May 2011
Time: 11:59 PM
- Required format: *.jpeg;*.jpg;*.gif;*.png;*.tif;*.tiff;*.bmp
- At least 300dpi
- If you are selected as a winner, you must supply the original hi-res working files
Do’s & Don’ts
- If you’re using text or subtitles in your work, it must be in English.
- No restrictions on the number of submissions per participant.
- Entries must be original creation and exclusive to the participant, true and verifiable.
- You MUST use images that are rights-free. It is your duty to ensure that all elements you use do not infringe any copyrights or other intellectual property rights. Please include the following statement on your media description bloc once you have uploaded your work: “All elements used in part or in whole have rights cleared for usage in the Coca-Cola Call for Entries”
- Coca-Cola and eYeka Asia has the right to reject entries containing obscene, racist, unethical, dangerous, violent or legally objectionable material, or material that may infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights. Such entries will be immediately disqualified and not allowed on the Call for Entries.
- Contestants hereby accept to assign their rights upon their submission to the Company if their submission gets to be appointed by the Jury as a winning work. This assignment shall be perpetual in nature and shall allow the Company to freely use, re-use, modify, reproduce, publish, display or otherwise communicate the winning work, in all manner and media known or unknown including without limitation internet and for all purposes including for promotional and advertisement purposes on a worldwide basis.
Entries are subject to the full Terms and Conditions. Entries that do not meet the above listed criterion and Terms and Conditions of participation will be disqualified. Please see the eYeka website for a copy of these rules. For any further questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- #1 Prize €500
- #2 Prize €500
- #3 Prize €500
- #4 Prize €500