Convince young women that using Always every day will help them feel more feminine and confident!
The world is changing faster than ever and products that make a difference in our daily lives didn’t exist ten years ago. That change is everywhere, even for women’s beauty. Today, young women have access to new ways to be and look their best.
Always is one of the leading brands providing solutions for women’s intimate hygiene, empowering them by making them feel fresh and clean, so they can lead their daily life with confidence. Although Always is famous for its pads which are best in class for intimate protection during menstruations, it also has a range of “liners” which are very thin protections that give women this great feeling of clean and freshness every day!
Always liners come in a very feminine pack design. They adapt and stick perfectly to any kind of panty. Best of all, they are unnoticeable and their power of absorption will remove any wet feeling or prevent any stains on the underwear.
Many women have already adopted the Always liners pre and post menstruation period. Now, Always wants to bring that great habit to the next level: Always liners should become the new trendy accessory every woman uses on a daily basis, to feel feminine and confident of being whomever they want. Ready to help?
Through a memorable poster, convince women that using Always liners every day is the new trendy feminine routine to feel nothing but fresh and confident.
We would like you to communicate the liners’ functional benefit - being unnoticed while bringing freshness every day. Remember: this is different from pads, which are used during menstruation.
Your idea should transform their usage from only pre and post menstruation into daily, and make the liners a modern, trendy, even “cool” way to manage women´s intimate protection, bringing confidence to the next level. Therefore, your idea should be novel enough and break the conventions to introduce this new “accessory” in the daily feminine routine.
Your idea must be based on one of the three routes describes below:
- FRESHNESS: the liners have a magical power of absorption which leave women no wet feeling and no stains on their panties
- FLEXIBILITY: they stick and adapt discreetly to any kind of panties so no one will ever notice
- FEMININITY: they make women feel confident about themselves, feel feminine and therefore be whomever they want
You may choose one of those 3 routes OR work on all of them combined in your creation.
Your idea should work for young women aged 16 to 25, without children. They start being independent, making their own choices about their personal beauty and intimate hygiene. They have the time and resources to focus on themselves and they are happy to explore new solutions and possibilities.
Start by thinking how a young woman starts being independent and finds her “own ways”.. She is also eager to adopt the latest cool accessories and basically everything that helps her feel confident, attractive and be herself.
We would like to see exciting ideas that really make young women feel that Always liners are accessories that fit perfectly in their daily journey to becoming confident women. It is important that your idea expresses well the daily usage.
Your entry should be made of a strong and engaging visual with a tagline. On a separate page, please answer the following questions:
- What is your idea and what is the main benefit you want to stress?
- How will it convince young women to use Always liners every day?
- How does your idea make Always liners trendy and cool?
Don’t hesitate to draw inspiration from the very feminine design of the pack that you can check on their website!
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
An example of a good entry could be a poster showing some girls sitting together in a café and they are chatting about new things in their life. One girl is holding her phone showing a picture of a blogger sharing all the stuff she carries around in her purse. We can see in the picture, there is a phone, a lipstick, pretty small notebook, headphone, keys, small bottle of perfume, and Always liners. Another girl is taking an Always liner out of her purse and the tagline says: “Every day fresh & clean, always my best self!”
An example of a bad entry would be a poster showing girls jumping or doing activities in white pants which is a cliché way of advertising pads. We want to talk about liners in a new way that makes women realize that they should use liners every day.
- #1 Prize €3,500
- #2 Prize €2,000
- #3 Prize €500
Poster with tagline + answers to 3 questions (2 pages PDF max)
The jury will select ideas that can communicate best that Always liners are the daily trendy “accessories” for young women. The winning entries need to be original, engaging and speak to young women. They also need to be consistent with the Always brand.
Will you participate?
Guidelines for this contest
- Sensuality and femininity can be explored of course, but we do not want ideas directly linked to sexual activity
- Please do not submit ideas related to race, religion or politics
- Keep in mind that Always is very famous for pads. Liners is a different category, so make sure consumers do not get confused
- You can have a look at Always website to better understand the product
- You can find the brand assets in the toolkit.
- Entries should be in English, Portuguese or Spanish
- Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must include at least: (i) the right to incorporate the protected elements in new works that are derived or based upon these elements, (ii) the right to use for commercial purposes and (iii) the right to use on the Internet. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.