ZoOSh turns boring food into something more interesting and makes you do the ‘Yummy Face’.
ZoOSh is a salad dressings, dips and mayonnaise brand from Australia. If you love fresh food but think it’s often boring and predictable, ZoOSh is THE brand you need. Its unique, creative flavor combinations will unlock pleasure in your fresh food and make you feel more adventurous. For a picnic lunch, a barbeque dinner or any other outdoor entertaining occasions, ZoOSh is the ideal partner to bring fun into your salad, meat & sandwiches and makes you do the ‘Yummy Face’.
ZoOSh needs your help again. They loved the video you made last year and want to challenge you again to come up with a cheeky, honest and fun video which will focus on events where ZoOSh and food is integral and through its creative flavor combinations, ZoOSh makes salads, meat, burgers, sandwiches even more interesting, making you do the ‘Yummy Face’.
They want your cheeky, honest and fun video to reinterpret the Yummy Face TVC and show the world why ZoOSh is the ideal partner to add fun to your salads, meat, burgers and sandwiches.
Through a cheeky, honest and fun 15 to 30 seconds video, show us how ZoOSh makes food more interesting and makes people do the ‘Yummy Face’.
‘Yummy Face’ is a cheeky and fun TVC created by ZoOSh where people are making funny faces and have crazy reactions after topping their food with Zoosh dressings and mayonnaise. Please have a look at the ‘Yummy Face’ TVC here -
We want you to have your own interpretation of ‘Yummy Face’ and with a lot of cheekiness and fun, show us how ZoOSh transforms boring food into something more exciting.
Please keep the situation in a summer setting, it could be both indoors or outdoors. Your video should be bright and summery (the lighting choice or clothes). Also consider how you can link the situations with key seasonal occasions (e.g. Australia Day, footy finals, spring racing carnival & Christmas – yes Australia has a summery Christmas J).
ZoOSh has a cheeky personality, it’s not taking a dig at someone but is having a bit of honest fun. Whilst it’s not a ‘dumb blonde’, it doesn’t take itself too seriously either. Keep this in mind when setting the tone of your video and choosing the situation/cast.
Please look at introducing the ZoOSh logo, either on its own or as part of the bottle within the first 3 seconds of your video.
You can include either of the following ZoOSh products in your video -
- Any products from the current ZoOSh range: 200g & 350g Mayonnaise, 200ml and 380ml dressings
- ZoOSh Dips
You can include the ZoOSh dips on their own or as part of the entire range as well.
For the end frame, look at including the entire ZoOSh range. This includes ZoOSh mayonnaise, dressings and dips. You can create the end frame by placing other salad dressing/mayonnaise bottles and in post-production, superimpose the packaging graphics included in the Creative Toolkit on those bottles.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Example of a good entry: A good example could be a video which shows an outdoor setting with friends where everyone is watching the footy finals. Everybody is engrossed in the match and not really talking to anyone. A guy enters the scene with ZoOSh dressings and mayonnaise and starts running around squirting the dressings and mayonnaise in everyone’s plates. The entire atmosphere changes, everybody starts making the ‘Yummy Face’ and even give reactions to a near goal miss and a goal scored with a ‘Yummy Face’. An intense situation gets transformed into a fun, hilarious event of people making the ‘Yummy Face’ at the match proceedings and at each other.
Example of a bad entry: A bad example would be showing a situation which is indoors during dinner with darker lighting where the entire family, including the grand mom and grandad are making the ‘Yummy Face’ after eating a salad with ZoOSh dressing on top. This would not feel like a summer setting and will not do justice to the summer related situations we want you to focus on.
- #1 Prize €12,000
- #2 Prize €6,000
- #3 Prize €2,000
Video or animation – 15 to 30 seconds
The best videos will in a cheeky, honest and fun way show how ZoOSh dressings and mayonnaise make food more interesting. They will have their own unique take and twist on ‘Yummy Face’ by showing people’s reactions in the most humorous ways. They will also have a summer setting and occasions where ZoOSh and food will be very important.
The winning entries will be used on Social Media channels (Facebook and YouTube) in 2017.
Will you participate?
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries must be in English only.
- Your video could last anywhere in the range of 15 to 30 seconds.
- Please have a look at the Yummy Face TVC for reference here.
- Your situation has to be in a summer setting, it could be both indoors or outdoors. Your video should be bright and summery (the lighting choice or clothes).
- You need to introduce the ZoOSh logo within the first 3 seconds of your video.
- You need to include at least one of the ZoOSh products in your video.
- You have to create an end-frame with the entire ZoOSh range and place a TM statement which says Trademark statement: "ZOOSH AND DEVICE ARE TRADE MARKS OF MONDELĒZ INTERNATIONAL GROUP USED UNDER LICENCE”. You can download the packaging graphics to place it on the bottles during post-production and the logos in the Creative Toolkit.
- ZoOSh has a cheeky tone, it’s not taking a dig at someone but is having a bit of honest fun. It’s not a ‘dumb blonde’ and doesn’t take itself too seriously.
- No offensive, sexist or derogatory references.
- Entries should be in English
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.