How can you show the emotional benefit of driving a Suzuki ALLGRIP car with a twist?
Most of the car advertising today has a focus on the emotion/feeling associated with it. The joy, happiness and adrenaline associated with the car are depicted in the most fun and interesting ways. They do not necessarily show the car being driven or the functional benefits, but the focus is on creating stories around the emotional feelings associated with a car.
Suzuki is a global manufacturer of cars and SUVs and have their own 4WD (4-wheel-drive) technology called ALLGRIP. You can know more about ALLGRIP by visiting the website - http://www.globalsuzuki.com/allgrip/. What they bring to the table through their ALLGRIP equipped cars is peace of mind, excitement and the ability to go beyond. We want to focus on the emotional benefits associated with driving a Suzuki car with ALLGRIP and move away from dull, boring product demonstrations.
To increase awareness of ALLGRIP, we want your help in coming up with a video which gives a twist and brings to life the emotional benefits of driving a Suzuki car with ALLGRIP.
Through an engaging and witty video, show us the emotional impact and thrill of driving a Suzuki ALLGRIP car.
One of the primary benefits of driving Suzuki ALLGRIP car is peace of mind. We would highly appreciate it if you choose the theme of ‘Peace of Mind’ for your video. Please look at exploring this theme with your own unique twist –
Peace of Mind – ALLGRIP gives you peace of mind to drive on any surface and under any driving conditions. It gives you the confidence you need to drive with your spirits high. You have a reassuring partner who is always at your side.
One interpretation of peace of mind could be showing how safely a driver can drive ALLGRIP cars, even in heavy rainy or snowy conditions, thanks to the 4WD system, which grips the road firmly. As a result, the car driver can be in Zen mode and forget about everything during and after driving a Suzuki ALLGRIP car, even going to work and attending to urgent matters.
This could help in adding some wit and humor to the theme. This is just one interpretation, we want to see your own unique take on peace of mind, which adds a twist and makes it witty. Peace of mind is a slightly more challenging theme, but we know how much you love challenges, so blow us away with your creativity.
Besides peace of mind, you may also look at choosing other two primary benefits to show the emotional impact of driving a Suzuki ALLGRIP car – Excitement / Go Beyond
Excitement – With ALLGRIP, you can change any situation into an exciting and pleasurable one. It gives you the freedom to drive on winding roads, rough terrain, in downpours and even in snowy conditions. It gives you the confidence to take charge of the wheel for an exciting drive. You can be more active and feel the freedom and fun.
Go Beyond – New adventures are full of excitement. But some challenges may be difficult to conquer. With ALLGRIP as your trusted partner, you can have the confidence to drive forward. Hand in hand, go beyond, to a broader horizon.
Please make sure you give your own unique twist to these themes if you choose them. For example, you can give a twist to ‘Go Beyond’ by showing child-like behavior and the urge to always explore more and have more experiences. Just like how kids always want to go beyond and explore more things because of their curiosity.
Do not take these examples literally, we want to see your unique interpretations of emotional benefits based on these 3 themes, so surprise us with your creativity. You may or may not choose to show the car in the video. If you choose to do so, please make sure it is a Suzuki car. You do not have to explain what ALLGRIP means in your video.
Please look at approaching this idea in the most creative and fun way possible. We want your video to help us move away from ‘standard technical product demonstrations’ to the ‘emotional experience of driving a car’.
We do not want to excite just 4WD drivers, or those who are interested in 4WD, but also consumers who may not be aware of 4WD and ALLGRIP. We are talking about young men and women who might be single or married. They are dynamic, energetic, outspoken and open-minded. They always have the spirit of fun and adventure in them and are always open to explore. Keep this in mind when deciding your cast and characters.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Example of a good entry: we do not want to restrict your thinking by giving you an example. Just keep in mind that in the most engaging and witty manner, you have to bring alive the emotional impact of driving a Suzuki ALLGRIP car.
Example of a bad entry: a bad example would be showing a video which is a technical demonstration of the Suzuki ALLGRIP car’s abilities. This is something we want you to stay away from, as it is a tried and tested approach which has become dull and boring.
- #1 Prize €7,000
- #2 Prize €5,000
- #3 Prize €3,000
Video – 45 seconds max.
The best videos will, in an engaging and witty way, show the emotional impact of driving a Suzuki ALLGRIP car with a twist. They will surprise with their own unique take on emotional benefits based on the 3 themes to help us move away from boring technical car demonstrations.
Will you participate?
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries must be in English only or with English subtitles.
- Please choose 1 of the 3 themes (Peace of Mind, Excitement or Go Beyond) as the theme of your video.
- You can download the Suzuki Way of Life! end-frame and the Suzuki ALLGRIP product scene from the creative toolkit.
- Please make sure the footage you use in your video is original (not used anywhere else) and has been shot by you to ensure uniqueness.
- Please avoid illegal or dangerous driving behavior, harmful for people and nature and unusual driving postures.
- Please avoid any cultural, political, sexual, discriminable and religious issues among countries.
- Please note that three winners will be selected and all winners will need to provide an editable video file or non-subtitled version of the file.
- Entries should be in English
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.