Create a Christmas greeting which celebrates the spirit of co-creation.
Contest deadline extended!
Contest has been extended to 7 December 2016, 23:59 UTC!
It’s Christmas! The time of the year when family and friends come together and celebrate. Be it Christmas carols, feasting, the decorations on Christmas tree or giving gifts, everybody forgets their worries and comes together to contribute and celebrate.
At eYeka, we strongly believe in the power of co-creation. Working together truly brings out the freshest of ideas and pleasantly unexpected solutions to creative challenges. We believe that together with you, the community, we can truly create better ideas, products, services and now a creative Christmas greeting!
This year, we want to send a unique Christmas greeting to our clients which is created by you, our extra-ordinary community. We want to truly showcase the creativity of our community through fresh, creative and out-of-box ideas for our Christmas greeting.
Through a creative Christmas greeting, celebrate the spirit of coming together and co-creating.
Your Christmas greeting should encourage co-creation between you, the community, and our clients who will receive this greeting via email. We want to showcase your creativity and pleasantly surprise our clients in one holiday cheer.
Please think of creative ways to bring alive the idea of co-creation. It needs to truly celebrate our philosophy and the spirit of Christmas.
A plain Jane poster would do the job but it wouldn’t represent the creativity of our community. So please get your creative juices flowing and think of how you can make the Christmas greeting about co-creation and surprise us and our clients.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Example of a good entry: A good example could be an Origami inspired Christmas card where the receiver prints out the card and folds it to make a Christmas tree along with a message – "Christmas is always better together. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!"
Example of a bad entry: Christmas greetings which do not have any co-creation element. We really want to bring alive the idea of co-creation with our clients, so please stay away from standard Christmas greeting ideas which is just one-way communication.
- #1 Prize 1 (€750)
- #2 Prize 2 (€500)
- #3 Prize 3 (€250)
Maximum one page with Christmas greeting along with a Merry Christmas message.
The best Christmas greetings will bring alive the idea of co-creation in a very creative and out-of-the-box manner. They will excite the receiver (clients) to co-create the Christmas greeting and get pleasantly surprised by the output.
Along with the prize money, the online greeting card will be signed by the winning creator.
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries must be in English only.
- Your greeting needs to have an element of co-creation in it.
- Please stay away from anything related to politics, sex, violence or general bad taste.
- The Christmas greeting needs to look and feel premium as it will be sent to eYeka’s clients, the people who lead the amazing brands we work with.
- Please make sure that your entry is no more than 10 MB in size.
- Entries should be in English
- The use of third party elements is not allowed in this contest. You cannot use any materials from the Internet in your entry.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.