Taking care of your health whilst enjoying yourself with St Hubert Omega 3
St Hubert is the French leader in healthy margarine. Margarine is a "light" alternative to butter: made of a mixture of vegetable oils, it contains two times less fat than butter. Practical to spread, you can use it just as well on a slice of bread as you can in cooking. Often former butter consumers, the majority of consumers discover margarine at 40 years old with the aim of reconciling enjoyment and health, without having to give up the taste and their habits.
This change in dietary habits is due to an increased awareness of the importance of diet in the prevention of cardiovascular risks. Consuming foods that are too high in fat and salt carries risks for heart health. Providing a healthier diet in the context of a healthy lifestyle can solve this. Consumers are now aware of this and are seeking solutions to take care of themselves on a daily basis. They know that they need to change their dietary habits, even if they do not always do so gladly.
St Hubert Omega 3 offers a preventative approach to staying healthy thanks to a simple, natural and effective product. This margarine contains Omega 3s (essential fatty acids) naturally present in rapeseed and linseed oil, from which St Hubert Omega 3 is made. The benefits of Omega 3s on health in general, and especially for cardiovascular health, are well known by French people.
The leader on the market, St Hubert Omega 3 is a trusted, family (as everyone can eat it) and daily (as it is a key item in consumption) brand. For a long time the brand has communicated by highlighting the advantages of Omega 3s on cardiovascular health in diet.
St Hubert Omega 3 now wants to offer a more global discussion on the issue and become an everyday partner of good cardiovascular health for French people. The challenge is to create a new story which is more modern and which reaches and gets closer to the public.
Show how St Hubert Omega 3 is the simplest way to start to take care of your cardiovascular health without sacrificing on enjoyment!
The aim of this competition is to inspire the next St Hubert Omega 3 television campaign. We are looking for ideas which show the creative idea of the brand. You can tell it with the help of texts and visuals.
The consumer analysis done by the brand consists of several elements:
- when turning forty, consumers become aware that they must start to take more care of their health and their heart. This awareness is driven by serious things such as the results of medical tests or warnings form their friends and family (diseases, accidents, etc.).
- This awareness encourages people affected to change their lifestyle (sport, diet, etc.). But these significant changes are often complicated to implement on a daily basis and people become discouraged.
- St Hubert now wants to show that an additional solution exists to take care of your heart. That it is not just about giving things up and sacrifices and that simple and easy solutions exist.
St-Hubert suggests starting to take care of your heart with a healthier, yet still delicious, Omega 3 breakfast with St Hubert Omega 3s. Faced with the amount of effort that a lifestyle change can require, St Hubert Omega 3 is a simple and easy change in dietary habits.
Your story must be simple and easy to understand. It will be used to inspire the development of a 20-25 second video. The aim is to show that St Hubert Omega 3 has fully understood that consumers are now seeking to reconcile enjoyment and health on a daily basis without sacrificing on taste.
Although this issue is serious (preventing cardiovascular risks), your story must not dramatize the issue. We do not want to worry people, or give rise to new concerns among them. St Hubert Omega 3 is part of improving cardiovascular health in the context of a healthy lifestyle, your story therefore must not exaggerate or oversell the effects of the product on your health. It is not about saying, for example, that St Hubert Omega 3 extends life expectancy or will make you sleep better!
Tell a story which is within a family context. St Hubert Omega 3 is a product that adults buy to eat themselves (and more generally wives for their husbands), but all the members of the family can eat it.
The message is both for current consumers, who must be reassured in their choice, and future ones who are changing their behavior and need to see that their desire to reconcile their health and enjoyment has been well understood by the brand.
Your proposal must take the form of an illustrated script telling this story. Please also answer the following questions:
- How does your story make the link between "taking care of your health" and "enjoying yourself"?
- Why does this story call out to the public and raise awareness among them?
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Avoid the avenues already explored by the brand and its competitors in the past: the opposition between the problem and the solution, the illustration of cholesterol, etc.
Lastly, you have free reign creatively as long as it is realistic!
- #1 Prize €2,000
- #2 Prize €1,000
- #3 Prize €500
Presentation containing visuals and text (maximum 4 pages).
The winning ideas will be those that highlight the role of St Hubert Omega 3 as a caring, credible, trusted, family and daily brand.
Guidelines for this contest
- Your proposals must be in French or in English.
- Here a some areas to be aware of for your story:
- adopt a tone that is humble not moralizing,
- do not mention the issue of cholesterol,
- do not dramatize the issue, even if it is serious,
- do not show St Hubert Omega 3 as a miracle product.
- Entries should be in English and French
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.