Through a video, show us how to creatively tell active people that daily consumption of Berocca can give them the edge to get ahead.
Berocca is a dissolvable multivitamin tablet which is popular all over the world. As a brand, Berocca believes in helping people with their personal achievements. It has been traditionally used to feel better after a heavy night of partying. More recently it has been used only in anticipation of ‘big days’ which requires a lot of mental sharpness and physical energy.
We want your help to change active people’s perception about Berocca from ‘only for big nights and big days’ to an ‘everyday enabler for mental sharpness and physical energy’ that will give them the edge to get ahead. So instead of relying on the quick buzz of a morning coffee or caffeine energy drink, take a daily dose of Berocca.
Through a fun and engaging 45 seconds social content video, convince active people that daily consumption of Berocca gives them the edge to get ahead in life.
Your entertaining and fun social video will communicate the following –
- By providing Physical Energy and Mental Sharpness, Berocca gives you the edge to get ahead.
- Berocca can be consumed daily.
- Fits within the Berocca brand world. Please have a look at Berocca’s brand values, personality and tone of voice included in the creative toolkit.
Your video could be shot or animated. Please approach this idea in the most creative and fun possible way. We want a video that is funny yet on point.
We want to talk to ‘Active Go-Getters’ – the men and women who enjoy their active and healthy lifestyle to the fullest. They enjoy quality time with their loved ones – especially their partner and kids, and are always open to have new experiences with them. They are enthusiastic, forward-thinking and want to be the best at everything they do.
Please make sure that you use the Berocca logo (can be downloaded from the creative toolkit) but do not make a typical pack shot of products seen in TV commercials.
Please take a look at the ‘Big Days’ communication (in creative toolkit) done by Berocca in the past. Your video has to be in the same tone of voice as ‘Big Days’ but needs to progress from there to communicate that taking Berocca regularly gives an active person the necessary mental sharpness and physical energy to get ahead in life.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Example of a good entry: A good example could be a video which features an advanced ‘Family 2.0’. This could be a humorous take on a family which is always doing parkour to go to office, school and home. While they are doing parkour and moving about the city, other families are dumbstruck and wondering how they are able to carry out such moves. PS – Berocca!
Example of a bad entry: A bad example would be showing a husband and wife who are high achievers at work and home, can multitask without a problem because they consume Berocca daily. This would make up for a very bland execution of the idea as we're looking for content that is original, fun and entertaining.
- #1 Prize €10,000
- #2 Prize €6,000
- #3 Prize €4,000
Video or animation – 45 seconds
The best social content videos will – in a fun and entertaining way – communicate the idea that daily Berocca consumption gives active people the necessary mental sharpness and physical energy to get ahead in life. They will also fit within the Berocca brand world.
The winning entries will be used on Berocca’s social media channels.
Will you participate?
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries must be in English only.
- Please make sure your video fits within the Berocca brand world (in the creative toolkit).
- Must have the super disclaimer for local regulatory requirements: “Always read the label. Use only as directed.”
- No hangover association with the brand.
- No claims that suggest 100% positive outcome/cure.
- No offensive, sexist or derogatory references.
- Entries should be in English
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.