Design new packaging for Bebelac Growing Up Liquid Milk that will charm mums and delight kids!
For mums, a great child is a child who isn’t just smart as measured by intelligence, but who also has good social and emotional skills: a child who is expressive, socializes well with other kids, and brings happiness to his or her surroundings. Mums know that this takes a mother’s care and nurturing touch, as well as great nutrition that children need for each stage of their lives.
With children aged 3–6 eating a larger variety of solid foods, and their on-the-go urban lifestyle, Bebelac recognizes the need of milk that’s convenient to drink and is now introducing Bebelac Growing Up Liquid Milk which has the nutritional goodness and superiority of Bebelac powder milk, for children with IQ – intelligence and quick responsiveness – and EQ – good social interaction and also compassion.
Today, Bebelac needs your creativity and skills to design packaging for Bebelac Growing Up Liquid Milk. How can you inject freshness and creativity into milk packaging that will charm mums and delight kids?
Design exciting, fun and creative packaging for Bebelac Growing Up Liquid Milk that mums will choose over competing milks on the supermarket shelf and kids will delight in.
Bebelac Growing Up Liquid Milk offers a superior formula for complete nutrition, something that mums are always on the lookout for because they want the best for their child. It is more expensive than and superior to other milks as it has nutrition that promotes gut health and balanced EQ & IQ. It’s worth it as it is the only growing up liquid milk fortified with all the vital nutrients a child needs at that age. We are looking for winning packaging that includes the product packaging design and its name, that will look fun and exciting, different from other ready-to-drink milks on the supermarket shelf that mothers will choose over the competition, that will delight children.
The nutritional goodness of Bebelac Growing Up Liquid Milk is from:
- The first liquid milk with Fish Oil containing Omega 3 and 6
- FOS: GOS 1:9 to support healthy digestion
- Vitamins and Minerals to support body growth
- Low sugar level to support healthy teeth growth
- Made with fresh milk
The functional information on the pack is important, but it is also important to engage with mums emotionally. Showcase elements of fun and excitement in your design to grab mums’ attention and delight the kids. Please include a child’s milestone – something that he or she can achieve – between the ages of 3 and 6 years or something that is aspirational for children
Here’s a little more about the Bebelac brand:
- Love: “love is everywhere” is the core of the brand, with maternal love as the backbone
- Affordable Premium: an oxymoron, and a unique stance in the Indonesian market
- Simplicity: authenticity and accessibility – the brand does not show off; it is exactly as it appears
- Liveliness: an extrovert brand with a lively tone overall
In your submission, please answer the following two questions:
- What is your packaging design idea about? Tell us more about it. What makes it fun and exciting?
- How do you think your design will be attractive to moms and kids aged 3 – 6? How does your design showcase/deliver premiumness vs. other mainstream brands?
Please refer to specific guidelines for mandatory dos and don’ts. The quality of your entry is important and more polished ideas will stand a better chance.
- #1 Prize €2,000
- #2 Prize €1,000
- #3 Prize €500
New packaging design, using the template provided here.
We are looking for exciting, fun and creative packaging ideas for Bebelac Growing Up Liquid Milk that will touch the minds and hearts of mums and get them to choose it over cheaper brands in the supermarket. It needs to look Premium Exclusive Liquid GUM for Toddler. The winning packaging ideas will convey what Bebelac Growing Up Liquid Milk stands for and will also be designs that delight children and bring a smile to their faces.
Guidelines for this contest
- Use this template for your submission: here
- Entries must be in English only.
- Please include a written description of your packaging idea.
- Please include Engine design with your packaging design
- Entries must be your own creation, illustrations or photography. Do not use stock photography. If you submit photography, you must have the explicit consent of the people portrayed.
- Pack type: carton pack
- Size: 200 ml -please base your design on the template provided
- Must have Bebelac double heart logo and the brand’s turmeric yellow
- Must have visualisation of liquid milk.
- Show 3+ emblem provided in specific guidelines below
- Please remember that this milk is more expensive than competing milks so the packaging needs to reflect the quality.
- Engine design (you can download reference of engine design here) must be prominent and strong in nutritional story, please suggest name as well
- FOS:GOS 1:9
- Fish Oil, Omega 3 & 6, Choline
- Vitamin and Mineral
- Low Sugar
- Dibuat dengan Susu Segar (made with fresh milk)
(This image is for reference only. It is from Hi-Q brand. Do not include the Hi-Q brand to your design)
- Don’ts: please do not
- Use shield and brain as logo or illustration to depict the benefit
- Logo cannot be too direct (i.e., having intestines as logo for FOS:GOS)
- Use words like “the best, the most” – we do not want to imply superiority
- Any statement related to the brain, cognition, immunity, or intelligence
- Use the word “healthy” or other similar words, or show images related to health practitioners (e.g., doctors or nurses)
- Depict children under 12 months
- Use of duck as it is prohibited by BPOM
- Three winners will be selected and all winners will need to provide editable design file.
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.